- The preamble to the constitution of the United States starts out as We the People.
- This is such a strong, emotional statement which is so greatly depicted in this amazing fabric, with its appearance of a weathered page and beautifully handwritten words the statement speaks so clearly.
- Using this as a background for any of the fantastic patriotic patterns available will be wonderful.
- Should you be lucky enough to have the ever elusive Lady of the Flag pattern by Mirabilia please ensure you select the 18″ by 30″ if stitching on 14/28 count.
- Queen of Freedom also designed by Mirabilia or a great pattern designed by the creators of this fabric called Lady Liberty. Also, this piece of classic beauty is available in landscape so it can be used in even more patterns including the wonderful American Pride created by Cody Country
- This fabric comes in 14, 16, 18 count Aida, 28, 32 and 36 evenweave and 28, 32, 36, and 40 Linen.