- The Preamble to the Constitution of the United States starts out with the words “We the People.”
- This is a strong, emotional statement depicted in an amazing fabric, with its appearance of a weathered page and beautifully handwritten words. The statement speaks so clearly.
- Using this as a background for any of the fantastic patriotic patterns available will be wonderful.
- Should you be lucky enough to have the “Lady of the Flag” pattern by Mirabilia, please select the 18″ by 30″ size if stitching on 14/28 count.
- “Queen of Freedom,” also designed by Mirabilia, or a great pattern designed by the creators of this fabric called “Lady Liberty” would look wonderful on this fabric.
- This piece of classic beauty is available in landscape so it can be used in even more patterns including the “American Pride” created by Cody Country.
- This fabric comes in 14, 16, 18 count Aida; 28, 32 and 36 evenweave; and 28, 32, 36, and 40 linen.