Fabric Name: Monet Field
The amazing stitching and conversion by Samantha. Thank you.
if you are stitching catch the wind by lavender and lace it will be tight on 14 or 28 over two . We suggest 16 or 18 or 32 or 36 over two. You will need 18 x 27 to stitch catch the wind. The smaller cut will not work.
Samantha did an amazing job stitching this.
About our Dying
Using the latest technology we can create beautiful, hand dyed effect fabrics that are colorfast and much more environmentally friendly. Note: although the fabric looks identical to hand dyed, it is not actually dyed by hand. Our dying method is better because of the following reasons;
- Washable to 212°F (100°C).Colorfast.
- Lightfast. Your designs will keep without fading.
- Pattern consistency so the dyed pattern you see is what you get.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses less than 1% of the dye of the next leading brand.
- Made in Europe, colored in the USA.